Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Last days of Kindergarten

It's been a long time since a post but I have been very busy. Sadly I recently finished my 8 weeks of teaching Kindergarten. Like June B. Jones would say, I got a little wet in my eyes. It was a very bittersweet ending. I'm excited to be in 1st grade now but I miss Kindergarten so much. Seeing the Kinders first day of school and getting to know all of them was a great experience. Towards the end of my days in Kindergarten we did a "Pete the Cat" unit. The kids have grown to love Pete the Cat so much and they all know he's my favorite. Here are some pictures of some of the Pete the Cat activities we did. We read "Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons" and "Pete the Cat; I Love My White Shoes". Like always, all of my activities aligned with Common Core. We really enjoyed this mini unit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment